Click here to return to the Meeting Notes page for the Valli Vue LRSA.
Valli Vue LRSA Meeting Notes December 6, 2010
Present: Bill Rathke, Ben Padgett, Ida Daily, Paul Strand
Absent: Russ Kucinski
Note Taker: Ben Padgett
1. Meeting commenced at 8:30 PM at the Christ Church during HOA meeting.
2. Notes from November meeting were approved.
3. There were no changes to the agenda
4. Snow plowing
We received complaints from the Postal Service letter carriers regarding the berms along the streets. Several residents received notices that their mail service would be interrupted unless access to the mailboxes was improved. We agreed to contact Western Construction and discuss pushing the berms farther back.
5. Repaving Project
Discussed budget for next construction season, decided to wait until at least 2012 before continuing paving to allow additional tax revenue to be added to the budget reserve.
Discussed possibility of obtaining a grant for paving West Tree. Bill Rathke agreed to contact Representative Kevin Meyer to discuss possibility of a grant.
A newsletter will be distributed to Valli Vue residents directly from the LRSA within the next two weeks. The intent of the newsletter is to improve LRSA recognition, improve communication between residents and the LRSA, and help residents understand the purpose and responsibilities of the LRSA.
7. Board Member Responsibilities
Bill Rathke contacted the Muni Elections Clerk to obtain the results of the last election, as several write-in votes were cast. He found out that after the election results are certified, all of the ballot results are destroyed.
8. Several areas were identified with trees overhanging the right-of-way, some of which are obstructing the view around curves along the streets. In the spring we’ll look into letting a contract to clear some of the branches and small trees from the right-of-way.
9. Meeting was adjourned at 9:00 PM.